|Date of Exam.
The SAT subject tests are offered in Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, May and June every year. For 2011, the test dates are May 7, 2011, Jun 4, 2011 .
Levels. The SAT Math exam is conducted for two levels, Level I and Level II.
Format of the Test:-The test comprises 50 multiple choice questions.The tests cover content typically taught in the first three years [For Level 1] or four years [For Level 2] of college-preparatory mathematics
|Use of Calculators:-
- Both tests are developed with the expectation that most students are using graphing calculators. Calculators are premitted in both the exams. For 40-50% of the questions on Level 1 and 55-65% of the questions on Level 2, a calculator may be useful or necessary.
- No substitute calculators or batteries will be available at the test centre. Students may not share calculators.
However the following are not permitted:
- Power Books and Portable Computers
- Electronic Writing Pads or Pen-Input/Stylus-Driven Devices (e.g., Palm, PDAs, Casio ClassPad300)
- Models With QWERTY [i.e. Typewriter] and Keypads [e.g. Ti-92, Voyage 200]