A Good Book For A Beginner?

Started by babaliaris, February 27, 2019, 03:03:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

babaliaris

Hello!

I'm an Engineer student (University) and I need to learn Chemistry. We have courses that deal with Chemistry, such as Electrical Materials and Thermodynamics.

My knowledge in Chemistry is literally zero, like asking me "What is 2+2?" in maths and I'm answering "I don't know".

Can you help me how to start?

I have a decent knowledge in maths though (Algebra, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probabilities and more).

Thank's

babaliaris

Also if you know any free sources on the internet which I can read from, that would be awesome!

NigelF

Try the new book:  Chemistry- A Textbook .... see www.chemtextbook.com for details. Available via Amazon and other online book stores

jakecunningham

Here are the books for you to follow to learn chemistry on a beginner level.
Chemistry Workbook For Dummies with Online Practice
By Chris Hren, Peter J. Mikulecky
Hundreds of practice problems will take the mystery out of chemistry. Chemistry Workbook For Dummies is your go-to resource for high school and college beginning chemistry. This workbook provides you with the practice you need to internalize the basic principles that comprise the foundations of chemistry, with hundreds of practice problems. These questions span the complete range of concepts covered in class, from matter and molecules to moles and measurements.
Chemistry Made Easy
An Illustrated Study Guide For Students To Easily Learn Chemistry
Over 300 images are included in this book to help you grasp what you need to know about chemistry at its most fundamental level. Even though chemistry is a large subject, it is not necessary to spend years studying it unless it is your college major. To continue through school, most of us require a thorough understanding of the topic. You'll find all you need in this book. After reading this, you will definitely not be a chemical rookie.
And if you need a break from boring Chemistry, you can always find some non-fiction books to distract yourself here: https://ksa.mytutorsource.com/blog/10-best-non-fiction-books-for-teenagers/

chenbeier

You are 3 years to late. Dont answer old Threads.

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk