Electronegativity series

Started by uma, August 06, 2019, 10:53:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

uma

I created a video series of 5 parts on electronegativity .
Basic aim is to make students understand the importance of electronegativity concept in learning and better understanding of chemistry
Electronegativity is also important concept in organic chemistry Students must know how to understand the movement of electrons during chemical reactions or organic mechanisms
Most of the students are complaining that there is too much of memorization in organic chemistry reactions or in general chemical reactions,but my view is there is less memorization and more understanding for better retention .All chemical reactions are happening based on some reasoning,some reactions are based on reactivity, some reactions are based on polarity so if we try to understand different types of reactions with reasoning then it will be easier for memorizing or retention of these reactions or may be no  memorization is required.

With series of electronegativity I am trying to achieve  if you view all the five parts of electronegativity series,you will have a very good understanding for most of the organic mechanism you can understand the reason why the electron pairs are moving from one atom to another atom.
I am going to post the link of all 5 Electronegativity videos.In every Electronegativity video there are plenty of questions which are discussed and a quiz link is also provided. My advice is go through the video very carefully, do the questions in Electronegativity video and do the quiz from the link provided and this is sufficient for you to start mastering organic reactions or general chemical reactions.

Electronegativity channel link  :

Electronegativity series

Watch all five videos and do quizzes based on every electronegativity video from the link provided in the video.

Vinay

Thankyou maam for the videos. 
I really learnt a lot going over them and clarified a lot of issues after doing the quizzes.
Thanks again

SMF spam blocked by CleanTalk