Group Tutoring Classes With Dr. Uma Sharma
Learning in a Group with Dr Uma Sharma
- Affordable online tutoring with a highly qualified and experience tutor.
- Additional advantage of peer learning and group motivation. Studies have shown that students tend to learn better in their peer groups
- Students learn in group of 3 to 6 students which is the ideal size of class for a small motivational group.
- All Sessions recorded for review any time later. Review the recorded sessions from your I-pad or your mobile also.
- Practice Quizzes based on up-to-date Syllabus to hone your skills after every session.
- Learning Using Specially Created Content. I use my own training content which has been specially prepared keeping the needs of students in mind. I focus upon clearing the basics of the subject first before moving on. Detailed explanations provided in a easy to understand manner forms the key to understanding.
- Solving problems based on topics covered. At the end of each session I go over the quizzes on the topic with the student which ensures correct assimilation by the student and any gaps in knowledge are clarified. I also provide Chemistry Quizzes for AP Chemistry Exam which students can attempt in their own time and discuss with me during the sessions. .
How to Join Group Tutoring:
You can join a existing group or create a group of your own with at least three students.
To see currently running / planned groups, please Click Here. (You must be logged in to View Existing Groups or Create a New Group)
We currently provide Group Online Tutoring in the following curriculums:
CBSE XI Chemistry
CBSE XII Chemistry